A slice of aviation history was made when Mooney and Porsche, the German high-performance automobile maker, teamed up to produce the “Mooney PFM” aircraft. Just 41 of these fine aircraft were produced prior to the end of their joint-venture.
N147MP (“MP”: Mooney/Porsche) is probably the most beautiful aircraft of the entire group!It is in immaculate condition and is currently owned by an airline captain (3rd owner).
In 2004, the aircraft's original Porche PFM 3200 (217 HP) engine was replaced with a Continental IO-550 (280 HP) engine as part of a ($120K) conversion package to align the aircraft with the Mooney M20R Ovation. "Firewall forward” was all replaced as new! Its interior, instrument panel, and avionics received a facelift! And, just last year, the aircraft inherited its stunning new paint scheme!!
This Mooney now compares in size (extended fuselage), looks, engine, and performance to the Mooney Ovation for just a fraction of the cost!
Call Manny at AirplanesUSA today! (954) 491-1700. (You'll love this airplane!)
- 2250 TT Since New
- Continental IO-550-N16 Engine (700 SNEW, 2004, TBO=2000)
- All new firewall forward (2004): engine, motor mounts, induction system, exhaust system, accessories, cowling, more!
- An STC is available to further increase this engine's horsepower to 310 HP, if desired.
- McCauley 3 Blade (700 SNEW)
- Model #3A32C418C
- “Ovation conversion” M20L to M20R (2004, STC# SA02624AT)
- All Mooney provided parts used for easy support
- Vision Microsystems VM 1000 Electronic Powerplant Instrumentation System (LCD display: Tachometer, Manifold Pressure, EGT/CHT, Fuel Flow/Pressure, Oil Temp/Press., Voltage, Amperage)
- Dual Batteries
- Original Mooney PFM 3200 aircraft history: See http://www.mooneypfm.com/
- Bendix/King KMA24 Audio Panel/ Intercom
- Bendix/King KLN88 Loran
- Bendix/King KY196A Digital Com #1
- Bendix/King KNS80 Digital Nav#1
- Bendix/King KX-165 Digital Nav/Com #2
- Bendix/King KCS-55A Slaved Compass System w/ KI-525A HSI
- BF Goodrich WX900 Stormscope
- Bendix/King KR87 ADF
- Bendix/King KT79 Transponder
- Davtron M800 Digital Chronometer
- King KFC 150 Autopilot (ALT / APP / NAV) with Flight Director
- Status Annunciator Panel
- Avionics Master
- Marker Beacons
- Alternate Static Source
- 4-way intercom system with music input (Bose noise reduction for front seats)
- Empty Weight 2225 lbs, Useful Load 675 lbs.
- New Paint (2009) - Ovation paint scheme in excellent condition
- Matterhorn White over Imperial Blue Metallic with Crystal Silver Metallic accent
- New windshield (2004)
- New Engine Cowling (2004)
- This aircraft has been hangared most of its life
- Blue Fabric Interior with Matching Blue Carpet (2004) in excellent condition
- No known damage history
- All logbooks
- Next annual inspection due May 1, 2011
- Next static inspection due February, 2011
- Aircraft is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
- Information provided is believed accurate although not guaranteed.
- AirplanesUSA always encourages proper pre-purchase inspections.
- Flight times may vary with normal aircraft utilization.
- No warrantee offered. Inquire about optional breakdown protection policy.
- Personal items in any photos are not included unless so stated.
- Aircraft may be subject to prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
- See www.AirplanesUSA.Com for the latest photos and details.
- Call Manny Camacho at AirplanesUSA (954) 491-1700.